Use on concrete to resurface the riding path to create a LIKE-NEW, shiny and slippery surface.
All the supplies you need in one kit to bring back the Slip-N-Shine to your
water slide. Typical application lasts up to 5 years.
Materials included in SlideRenu® Residential Kit:
- SlideDetergent™ – 1 Pint
- SlideGloss™ – 1 Pint
- Roller frame – 1
- 3/8” Roller cover – 3
- One-quart kit of ColorShield UV4™ * (26 ounces of Part A and 6 ounces of Part B)
- Two-quart kit of ColorShield UV4™ * (51 ounces of Part A and 13 ounces of Part B)
- One-quart kit of white ABC Primer™ (16 ounces of Part A and 16 ounces of Part B)
- Two-quart kit of white ABC Primer™ (32 ounces of Part A and 32 ounces of Part B)
- 80 grit sandpaper – 1
- 1000 grit fine sandpaper – 1
- Measuring/mixing cup – 2
- Paint stirrer – 3
- Can opener – 1
- Gloves – 2 pairs
Materials you will need:
- Acetone solvent – 1 quart
- Clean rags – 3
* NOTE: RESIDENTIAL COLORS ARE LIMITED TO WHITE, LIGHT BLUE AND STAR BLUE. OTHER COLORS ARE AVAILABLE BUT MUST BE PURCHASED IN 1 GALLON KITS.